Monday 15 April 2013

My Animation Idea: Treatment

I liked 'animated in bed' animation (I shared below). This inspired me to do a similar piece. About my animation:
  • My Animation Will be about a girl in bed who is dreaming as she sleeps. The girl remains on the bed but we see her move as if she is in her dream, the sequence will run as follows:
 -The girl is asleep and turns over
-The duvet then slowly moves off the girl and her pillow slowly comes out from underneath her
-A Blanket moves across her and as it does so-changing her clothing
-The girl begins to move, as if she is walking/flying (pillows fly past her to give the impression she is moving)
-Animals then fly into the frame towards the girl
-The girl then kisses one of the animals on her shoulder
-She then continues to fly and does a flip (full circle rotation)
-Then she returns to her sleeping position, and her pillow and duvet come back on and she continues to sleep 
  • My animation will be around 20 seconds long
  • I will use 1 model and a few objects, these being:
-Pillows
-A Duvet
-Teddies
-Clothing for the girl
  • My animation will be shot at 12fps 

No comments:

Post a Comment